The purpose of the Armenian Church Youth Organization of America (ACYOA) is to bring together young people of the Diocese of the Armenian Church of America for the following reasons:
- To prepare and equip the young people for responsible and intelligent service in the Armenian Church.
- To educate the young people concerning the teachings of the Armenian Church and history of her people.
- To motivate and stimulate creative thinking and illustrations of faith among its members.
- To provide a vehicle through which the young people may express themselves and demonstrate their abilities skills, interests, concerns, willingness to try, and faith.
- To develop programs through which the young people may participate, receive information, experience meaningful relationships, feel a sense of belonging, and be exposed to the, Armenian Church and cultural heritage.
For more on the ACYOA's role in the Church, Diocese, and community, please download the ACYOA Handbook.