ACYOA YouTube Contest!
The ACYOA Central Council presents its first ever YouTube Contest!
The Theme: WHAT DOES ACYOA MEAN TO YOU?
Open to all ACYOA Juniors (ages 13-17) and ACYOA Seniors (ages 18-28)
THE DEADLINE: JAN. 31, 2011 (No exceptions!)
- Keep it short and sweet: each video should be no longer than 7 minutes in length.
- Contestants are strongly encouraged to work in groups (but groups will have to split the prize).
- The winner of the contest will be determined on how well they include:
- Meaningful reference to the “5 Circles of the Cross”
- Faith or church-related ideas
- The value of the ACYOA in the real world
- CREATIVITY. We encourage you to include the following: musical talent, skits, comedy, drama, clergy involvement, etc. GET CREATIVE!
- Central Council will choose a winner based on the above criteria for each age group.
THE PRIZE: $250 SCHOLARSHIP TO ANY DIOCESAN YOUTH PROGRAM*
Including General Assembly/Sports Weekend, Armenia Service Program (ASP), National Retreat, Chapter Workshop, Holy Land Pilgrimage (HLP), St. Nersess Conferences, St. Vartan Camp, Hye Camp, etc.
*Two prizes will be awarded – one for Juniors, one for Seniors.
How to upload your video:
- Go to – www.youtube.com
- Click “Upload Video” at the top of the homepage. Name your video like this: “ACYOA CONTEST: (your title here)”
- Once you’ve uploaded your masterpiece, email the URL to email@example.com